Aaron's, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), the nation's leader in the sales and lease ownership and specialty retailing of residential and office furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances and accessories, has more than 1,800 Company-operated and franchised stores in 48 states and Canada.
Founded in 1955 by entrepreneur R. Charles Loudermilk Sr. and headquartered in Atlanta, Aaron's has been publicly traded since 1982.
In 2009, Aaron Rents re-branded to Aaron's, Inc to bring the company in line with the same name that all stores now operate under. Over 55 million households across North America know and trust the Aaron's name.
Credit is Hard, Aaron's is Easy
Aaron's is the industry leader in serving the moderate-income customer, offering affordable payment plans, quality merchandise and superior service. Aaron's has been responsible for many of the industry's most successful and innovative marketing, operational and manufacturing programs.
At Aaron's customers can count on:
- A Low Price Guarantee on EVERY item
- Being automatically Pre-Approved; no credit needed and no credit check
- The ability to choose your payment terms – 6-,12-,18- or 24-month payments
- The freedom to pay your way - pay monthly or semi-monthly
- 120 Days Same as Cash
- Extra discounts, services and benefits with Aaron's ServicePlus (Learn more)